Friday, April 30, 2010

The Best Thing I've Ever Downloaded!

Ok so I'm in college, and I love the internet. Although the internet does many amazing things for my college career, it also allows me to spend way too much time online shopping, reading product reviews,  and Facebook stalking. When I have homework that doesn't require the internet, I swear by this program:
Freedom 
If you have a PC, you can pay $10 for it at MacFreedom.com. You can also buy it for $10 if you have a Mac, but why would you when you can download it for FREE at http://macfreedom.com/freeware

What is it exactly? Basically, you run it and it asks how many minutes of freedom from the internet you want. You can do anywhere from 10 to 480. I usually do 90, so that I can take a little break after an hour and a half! Once it runs out, you can get on the internet again. If you want to go on the internet before your time is up (cheater!) then you have to restart your computer.

Do yourself, your grades, your job and your LIFE a favor, and download freedom now!

P.S. This post was written thanks to freedom's time finishing! Time to get back to work!! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! I will try to reply to every comment as soon as possible. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to email me at merincashmere@gmail.com or go to my tumblr!