Thursday, September 9, 2010

Staying Organized the Old Fashioned Way: Part 2

I can never have enough sticky notes. I found these at a stationary store and fell in love. They have all different sizes, and each size has a different use. I use the small ones to mark things in books or my planner, and the bigger ones can be used to make to-do lists within my planner! They're made by Galison and I'm absolutely OBSESSED. This is the first pad that I found, and they can be purchased at galison.com, $10. These got me through my freshman year! I love how they brighten up any piece of paper, whether it be a textbook, planner, or plain old sheet of paper.
 

After loving that pad for so long, I found out that these sticky notes are available in boxes. A family friend got me one for my birthday, and I became obsessed. You can find them at Anthro and on www.galison.com


Here is my favorite sticky pad on the website right now: Happy Butterfly Day Sticky Notes, $10. These are so cute. They are perfect for Spring. Since it isn't coming anytime soon, I might need these to remind me of how great Spring is!

I'm looking around this website and I keep finding things that I am obsessed with. I might have to place an order! What do you think of these sticky notes? Is it ridiculous to buy these when regular Post-its work just as well? Or is it worth the extra money for something adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! I will try to reply to every comment as soon as possible. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to email me at merincashmere@gmail.com or go to my tumblr!