Friday, November 5, 2010

Now that midterms are done, the countdown begins!

Halloween is over. Midterms are over. The semester is almost over. It's amazing how time flies!


Once I hit the halfway point in the semester, I love to make a calendar for the rest of the semester. Being able to see the rest of your semester graphically is so amazing! There are a few different ways to go about making one. This semester, I used one of my favorite Kate Spade notepads, shown in this post. Since each piece of paper shows two weeks, I taped a few of them together to show eight weeks. However, in the past I have simply made a calendar on my computer. I updated it so that the dates work for the next few weeks. Click on the image to make it larger and use it for yourself!


I haven't done any product reviews in awhile and I've bought a ton of new things recently that I'm dying to share! I will try to get to those soon. Let me know if there are any specific products you want a review of.

Also, feel free to ask me questions on my Formspring! I love answering any questions you might have.

Sorry that this is a short post, I'm going to update more this weekend! I finally have a break from heavy schoolwork.

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! Fall semester always seems to fly by so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOUR BLOG, KEEEEEEP IT GOING !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mer that is such an amazingly smart idea! So much easier than flipping back and forth in my planner.
    great tip!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! I will try to reply to every comment as soon as possible. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to email me at merincashmere@gmail.com or go to my tumblr!