Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Few Blog Updates!

Although I haven't made any new years resolutions yet, I did take some time to update my blog a little! But first of all, here's a picture of the weather at my ranch yesterday. It was three degrees last night, brrr. I'm not very disappointed to be leaving this weather, even if I am going back to gross rain! I love to spend a few weeks in the snow, but I definitely couldn't live in this.
Now onto the updates:

1. New Layout.
The layout isn't that different, but I did alter it slightly. Now I have more control on the layout of each post because I know exactly how everybody will see it. Check it out if you haven't seen it!

2. Blogs I Love!
I realized that my blogroll was getting quite lengthy and unorganized, so I decided to put my complete blog roll on a separate, organized page. Click here to see the list (which is a work in progress) of blogs that I love! I have tried to split them up the best I can, but if you have any suggestions please let me know. Also, if I'm on your list and you'd like to be on mine, please let me know. I follow a ton of people through Google Reader and I haven't had time to put some of those blogs onto this list!

3. Email subscriptions.
I have a few different ways for you to subscribe to my blog, whether it be through Bloglovin, an RSS feed or Twitter. Now you can get my posts emailed directly to you! I'm embedding the form right in this post in case you're interested:
Enter your email below:



I hope that you enjoy the changes I made. Let me know if you have any suggestions!

4 comments:

  1. OMG i would love to live on a ranch like that!, probably much better than the city

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for putting my on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. J.Ashley - it's nice for awhile! I do get bored after a few weeks and so it's always good to get home. Very relaxing though!

    Alex - you're welcome! I love seeing your comments on my blog :) Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new layout! It's simple but so cute! And thank you for adding me to your blogroll... you've reminded me that I really should update mine too :D

    xo, alison-elle.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! I will try to reply to every comment as soon as possible. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to email me at merincashmere@gmail.com or go to my tumblr!