I recently bought the Essie Resort Minis 4 pack and I tried out Turquoise & Caicos, amazon.com, $3.50
. I wasn't able to find it in any stores, they were always sold out! When I found the four pack, I knew that this was the first color I had to try. I am obsessed with it! It's so gorgeous, and a fun take on the blue/green nail trend for the summer. I apologize for the bad paint job. I was doing my nails in HORRIBLE lighting and we're lucky that they even look like this! Also, the mini bottles of nail polish are never too much fun to work with. They are so hard to use well!
I accidentally cut my nails kind of short, it's the shortest they've been in awhile! What length do you guys like to keep your nails? I absolutely hate ones that are too long, but I don't like them to be too short either! It's all about finding the perfect balance!






What a great color for summer. To bad I cannot find the Resort collection anywhere. Normally I keep my fingernails either short or a little bit long (if they don't break or peel first).
ReplyDeleteReally pretty color thanks commenting on blogfrog
ReplyDelete