Friday, July 9, 2010

Three Songs I Can't Stop Listening To!

In a few days, I'm going to Yellowstone National Park. I've been a few times, and I am absolutely obsessed. I'm so excited to go back. However, I need to come up with a playlist for the drive! As I'm making my playlist, I thought I'd show you guys my three favorite songs right now.

1. I Can't Get Enough by Rooney - I love Rooney, but had kind of forgotten about them. When KC of Kicking Couture posted about their new album, I instantly fell in love with them again! So so so good. 

2. Electrocution by Nada Surf - This song is so chill and relaxing. I can definitely imagine myself lying down in the sun and falling asleep while listening to this song on repeat!

3. Animal by Neon Trees - This song is not that recent. I first heard it on Gossip Girl in April or something. However, I love it and want to sing along whenever it comes on!

Does anyone have any other suggestions for my playlist? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! I will try to reply to every comment as soon as possible. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to email me at merincashmere@gmail.com or go to my tumblr!