The Coppertone Nutrashield claims to be loaded with antioxidants that will help fight aging, whereas the Shiseido is just a sunscreen. I got the Shiseido one first, and I wasn't in love. It didn't make my face greasy, but there was just something I didn't like about it. But when I first tried the Coppertone one, I was OBSESSED. I was like, this is my new sunscreen. It was incredibly moisturizing, very smooth, and felt great on. However, it was too moisturizing. It left a greasy shine on my face that wouldn't go away. It also gave me a few big, gross pimples. I thought that maybe it was just reacting badly with my normal moisturizer, so I tried putting this on instead of moisturizer. That didn't help. Some product combinations are better left apart, and I think that sunscreen/moisturizer might be one of those, for me at least. I stopped using it, and switched back to the Shiseido.
Now, I'm in love with the Shiseido. I put it on over my moisturizer, and it blends very easily. It leaves a matte finish, so once I apply my sunscreen I'm done with my face for the day. I don't need to worry about any powder or anything to prevent me from looking super shiny. It's not as smooth as the Coppertone Nutrashield, but does feel a lot lighter.
I really wanted to love the Coppertone Nutrashield, and I think it may work for people who don't have oily skin like me. It's the best feeling sunscreen I've ever used, and I'm disappointed that it didn't work. If you don't have oily skin, it's worth giving this a try! However, I'm very happy with the Shiseido and I will definitely keep repurchasing!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! I will try to reply to every comment as soon as possible. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to email me at merincashmere@gmail.com or go to my tumblr!