Hi guys! I'm working on getting moved in, and it's a long process. I started moving in on Sunday and it's Tuesday and I'm still unpacking a few things and trying to organize everything in the best way possible!
I just wanted to let you know that I'll be doing a more detailed update soon with some tips for moving in and out, as well as some pictures of my new room! I'm in a single and it's the best thing that has ever happened to me.
Classes started today, but I have a funky schedule. I have three classes on Tuesdays/Thursdays and one class on Monday. That's it! I've never had Friday classes before, but I don't have Wednesday classes this semester either! Tuesdays and Thursdays will be very busy but it will be nice to have time to recover.
Who else has moved in recently? What's your schedule like? Tell me how it's going!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! I will try to reply to every comment as soon as possible. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to email me at merincashmere@gmail.com or go to my tumblr!