Monday, December 20, 2010

Winter Break Resolutions!

Some of you might remember my Summer Resolutions that I made at the beginning of Summer 2010. With the new year approaching, everybody is starting to think about their new year's resolutions. However, I'm home for a month and there are a few things I'd like to accomplish now. Why wait for 2011? Here are my four biggest goals:

1. Read more books. I have downloaded what seems like a billion books onto the Kindle app on my iPad and I can't wait to read them! I'm currently exhausted so I'm reading a nice mushy book--Lauren Conrad's Sugar and Spice. It's so horrible but I love it! I will try to read decent books as well, but I need some light reading right now. Do you have any book suggestions? I might read the Hunger Games series, my sister is obsessed. 

2. Kick this sinus infection. I've had a sinus infection for two, nearly three months. I don't know why I let it linger for this long but I'm finally trying to treat it with a medley of Sudafed and antibiotics. I am trying to rest as much as possible, which isn't hard to do when you're in Montana in 10 degree weather! My goal is to go back to school feeling 100% healthy and ready for a new semester.

3. Blog more regularly! I have been so irregular with my blogging because of school. There were some weeks when I'd blog almost every day, and then there were months like September where I blogged maybe once a week. I'm going to try to get into a regular routine again. I'm so sorry that I've been so irregular!

4. Beat Angry Birds. I have seen this game on the top of the charts forever, and I never had any desire to play it. Well, I caved in and bought it for my iPad and I'm obsessed. It's bad. I play it when I wake up, when I'm watching TV and when I'm trying to sleep. I don't know how I was so late to the game but now I am dying to beat it. Wish me luck! 

What do you want to do over winter break? Are you going anywhere fun? 

1 comment:

  1. I have angry birds on my phone, but it runs so slow its not any fun :(( However I have made it to level 21....then I had to reset my phone. #lame

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! I will try to reply to every comment as soon as possible. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to email me at merincashmere@gmail.com or go to my tumblr!