Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Essentials for Traveling

Whether I'm driving or flying, traveling stresses me out. Plus, traveling makes me feel gross and tired! I always feel like I need a refresher, preferably in the form of a long, hot shower. Since that's not always possible, I have put together a kit of a few essentials to get me through these long days of traveling.
1. Refreshing spray. Caudalie's Beauty Elixir, sephora.com, $14-46 is amazing. It immediately wakes me up and refreshes my skin. Perfect for long flights or drives!  Evian sprays are another popular option. 
2. Gum. I always have problems with my ears popping on flights so I try to chew gum. It's also nice to have to freshen up your breath!
3. Advil. I carry Advil, Tylenol and Tylenol PM with me everywhere I go. I hate being caught without it. I just put all of them into the same small bottle so that I don't need to carry three separate bottles with me.
4. Eye rollerball. I bought the Clinique All About Eyes Serum Rollerball, sephora.com, $22.50 because I thought it'd be perfect to relax my tired eyes. I'm not sure how well it works to change the appearance of your under-eyes, but I have had people compliment me after I used it saying that I looked well-rested! I use it more for the fact that it feels nice and refreshing when my eyes feel dead! Garnier and Olay both have eye rollerballs that are a little cheaper and probably have the same refreshing effect.
5. iPod. Music is essential to getting me through any type of traveling. Click here for some of my favorite Christmas songs, and click here for some of my favorite songs right now!
6. Lip balm. That yellow ball is actually lip balm! It's the eos Lemon Drop Lip Balm, walgreens.com, $3.49 and I love it. It's incredibly smooth and moisturizing, plus it smells great! The texture reminds me of Fresh's Sugar Lip balm, but it's a fraction of the price! You can find it in drug stores and also at Ulta!

What do you need to take with you when you travel?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! I will try to reply to every comment as soon as possible. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to email me at merincashmere@gmail.com or go to my tumblr!