Monday, January 24, 2011

New Planner for a New Semester!

Somehow I lost both my planner and my pencil case over winter break. I don't know what happened but I an pretty bummed about it! Click here to see my post with information about my old planner. I love this planner and was planning on repurchasing it. However, The College Prepster did a post on planners from Sarah Pinto and I had to get one. 
How adorable are the colors? The outer design is so simple and fun--it makes me so happy just pulling it out of my bag! The biggest plus is that the inside is just as beautiful as the outside.
The layout is simple and clean, which is perfect because I hate planners with a ton of extra things inside. I was so excited to see this layout because I did a similar thing with my Moleskine planner! I would put my homework for the day on one side and make a to do list on the other.   This is, quite simply, an amazing planner! If you don't use a planner yet, or are still looking for one for 2011, consider this one! Click here to see the rest of Sarah Pinto's products.

3 comments:

  1. Ob-sessed.

    I have a planner in use already, but I really want the horseshoe or anchor SP one. I am so picky about planners, esp the layout, and they are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got myself one of Sarah Pinto's in the pink polkadot! I'm loving it (and kinda can't wait for next year so I can get another!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so clean and simple! I hate it when there's too much details and it looks so busy

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! I will try to reply to every comment as soon as possible. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to email me at merincashmere@gmail.com or go to my tumblr!