Saturday, August 6, 2011

7 Months Later

Seven months ago I decided to take a quick break from blogging. That break turned into a semester-long break, which turned into a break over the summer as well. Now that school is starting again, I think it's time for me to start blogging again as well.

Though I used to use Formspring to answer your questions, I think it will be easier for everyone to use Tumblr. If you want to ask me questions, suggest a post topic or leave any general comments, you can go to http://merincashmere.tumblr.com . I probably will be using this Tumblr exclusively for the questions service, it will not be another blog for me! As always, you can still leave comments on my posts or send me an email.

I hope you all are having an amazing summer! I have been busy this summer and am glad to have some downtime for a few weeks before school starts. Here's my song of summer 2011, Leighton Meester's cover of Summer Girl.


Glad to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! I will try to reply to every comment as soon as possible. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to email me at merincashmere@gmail.com or go to my tumblr!