The beginning of the school year means buying books, settling into your dorm and getting into the swing of classes again. I've been at school for about three weeks now and it feels great to be back! I'm just going to do a quick blog post now as I figure out how to fit blogging into my school schedule. For now, here are a few songs that have gotten me through my first few weeks of school:
1. The Writer by Ellie Goulding. My best friend got me hooked on Ellie Goulding! She has such a unique voice and I love her covers--check out Sweet Disposition!
2. Boys in the Summer by Jessie James. Another friend posted this on her Facebook and I'm obsessed. I guess it's not technically summer anymore but it sure feels like it in LA!
3. Beyond the Sea by Damian McGinty. I thought The Glee Project would be dumb but it ended up being one of my favorite reality TV shows. I definitely enjoyed it more than Glee! Damian is such a sweetheart, I will watch the third season of Glee just to see him!
I hope everyone's years have gotten off to a great start!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! I will try to reply to every comment as soon as possible. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to email me at merincashmere@gmail.com or go to my tumblr!