Friday, March 2, 2012

Preparing for the Weekend

Though "preparing for the weekend" could imply outfit choices and alcohol runs, my weekends this semester don't require that kind of preparation. Instead, I start every weekend by making a very simple but detailed to-do list. It consists of two parts: a list of all of the work I have to do and a table for me to plan out when to do it. I put it all on one page to keep it neater!

After setting it up, I print it out and check things off as I go. If I need to make changes, I just draw arrows or add them on in pen. This isn't as neat as doing it on the computer but physically being able to check something off is much more satisfying!


It's a very easy template to set up! I have made a Google Doc version of it as an example, click here to access it. You can copy and paste it into another Google Doc or you can put it in Microsoft Word. I hope you have an enjoyable (but productive!) weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! I will try to reply to every comment as soon as possible. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to email me at merincashmere@gmail.com or go to my tumblr!