Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Playlist: Relaxing Naptime

I started off 2012 and my spring semester with a whopping case of mono. Though my activities have been limited this semester, I have had plenty of time to sleep and listen to music. I have combined these two activities in "Relaxing Naptime," a playlist of my favorite low-key songs. It started out as something to listen to while dozing in and out of afternoon naps, but I've found that it's also a great homework mix! It includes songs by artists such as Lana del Rey, Benjamin Taylor, and Ellie Goulding. I've included three of my favorite songs in this post. If you want to hear the full playlist, click here to check it out on Grooveshark.

Picking Oranges by Leddra Chapman.

Astronaut by Priscilla Ahn.

Bottom of the Sea by Matt Nathanson.

I hope everyone is having a great semester so far! 

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I'm glad to see your posting xxx
    I have a giveaway for a pair of Chloe Sunglasses on my blog. Have you entered yet??
    http://fashionstarvedteen.blogspot.com/2012/02/chloe-sunglasses-giveaway-review.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! I will try to reply to every comment as soon as possible. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to email me at merincashmere@gmail.com or go to my tumblr!