Although I know that you probably didn't come to my blog to find another download that will help your productivity, I have another one that I want to share with you! It's called Anxiety, and you can download it for free from their website. I love this program! It's a small, non-invasive to do list that you can keep on your screen. I have mine set to sit above all windows, so then I never forget what I have to do. It's so satisfying being able to click things off, and watching your list get smaller and smaller! If you love lists as much as I do, this is definitely a fun app!
Monday, May 10, 2010
2 comments:
Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! I will try to reply to every comment as soon as possible. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to email me at merincashmere@gmail.com or go to my tumblr!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






i love this app!
ReplyDeletethank you
I'm going to download it as soon as I get my comp out of apple repair, i crashed it :)
ReplyDelete