Usually, I avoid buying super cheap shoes. The quality generally isn't great, and I've had problems with them causing blisters! However, I recently was in Gap with my friend, and I found these sandals which remind me a lot of a few pairs of Bernardos that I have!
They are the Braided Leather T-Strap Sandals, available at gap.com, $34.50. I can't recall any braided styles from Bernardo recently, but the soles are what are so similar! I got a pair of Gap sandals which I can't find on the website, but they have thick, nude patent straps. They feel so similar to my Bernardos! I will let you know how comfortable they are once I wear them around a bit. If you're trying to save some money on shoes this summer, definitely check out Gaps sandals. They are, for the most part, cute and comfortable!!
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! I will try to reply to every comment as soon as possible. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to email me at merincashmere@gmail.com or go to my tumblr!