Saturday, June 19, 2010
Music obsession!
When I'm driving, I usually don't like to listen to chill, laid back music. I'd rather blast California Gurls by Katy Perry. But when I'm sitting in my room, I'd rather listen to relaxing music. Right now, my favorite artist is Linus of Hollywood. It's hard to find his songs on Youtube, but here are a few of the ones I could find. I could listen to him for hours! My sister describes him as "the perfect mix between the Beatles and the Beach Boys," and I kind of agree!
Labels:
entertainment
1 comment:
Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! I will try to reply to every comment as soon as possible. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to email me at merincashmere@gmail.com or go to my tumblr!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





This is unrelated, but I was wondering if you could share where/how you keep your nail polish! Thanks.
ReplyDelete