Monday, July 26, 2010

Songs I Have on Repeat

Hey guys! I'm sorry I've been so MIA. My best friend is visiting me at my ranch, and she got here Thursday so I haven't had much time to update or try my new products! I will tell you that I love the Juice Beauty Apple Peel and the Bliss scrub, but more details on that later this week!

If you pay attention to my last.fm at all, you'll notice that I tend to listen to like, three songs on repeat over and over and over again. I thought that I'd post four songs that I haven't been able to stop listening to!

1. Teenage Dream by Katy Perry. Not as good as California Gurls, but still very catchy!



2. Worry About You by 2AM Club. This band has a few people from my area! I think I heard them on Pretty Little Liars or one of those shows, and I love it.



3. Opposite of Adults by Chiddy Bang. I know that Kids by MGMT is so old but I love this song!



4. Save Me, San Francisco by Train. I am from the San Francisco area, so I kind of have to love this song!



What songs are you listening to on repeat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! I will try to reply to every comment as soon as possible. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to email me at merincashmere@gmail.com or go to my tumblr!