Katy Perry's new album was released today, and I'm actually liking it so far! I loved California Gurls but wasn't feeling Teenage Dream. The only good part of Teenage Dream was "Ima get your heart racing in my skintight jeans be your teenage dream tonight..." and the rest of it kills my ears. However, there are a few songs on this album that are great! A few of my favorites are...
1. Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)
2. Hummingbird Heartbeat
3. The One That Got Away
4. Firework
Some of the songs (such as Pearl) are super slow and I'm not really feeling them. But I love these four! What do you think of her new album? If you want to preview it before buying, this Youtube user uploaded all of the songs - CLICK HERE!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! I will try to reply to every comment as soon as possible. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to email me at merincashmere@gmail.com or go to my tumblr!