I feel like I keep doing posts about my recent purchases. I need to stock up on everything before I go to school, and I'm buying a few new things that I'm super excited about! If you have any questions about products or want a more detailed review, PLEASE ASK! It's easier for me to do makeup reviews and reviews for skincare products that I'm already using. Skincare reviews are harder since I am trying to keep my routine pretty stable at the moment. However, if you have any questions about the products I use now, I can definitely talk about those.
I'm going to start packing for school soon and I will document that for those of you who are having trouble packing. But for now, here are a few of my recent purchases.
This palette has been sold out everywhere, and so I'm thrilled to own it now! I found it at the Sephora on Powell in San Francisco, and they had a bunch in stock. It's still not available on Sephora's website but it should be soon. Ulta had it in stock a few days ago but sold out quickly. It's not limited edition though. If you want one you will get one eventually! I'm so excited to play with this. As you might know, I'm not a huge eyeshadow wearer. However, I think I could find an occasion to wear every color in this palette! You also get a mini Primer Potion and a double ended eyeliner that I'm super excited to use! I might do a more detailed post on this with swatches/a comparison to other palettes later this week.
I don't know that much about Lush but I've heard a lot about this cuticle butter! It's a huge tub and very smooth and thick. It has lemon in it (obviously) which is great for exfoliating. I'm so excited to use this!
When I walked into Lush, they asked if I had tried some hand treatment. I said I hadn't and so I sampled Lemony Fluttery, the Ocean Salt scrub and a hand lotion. The lotion left my hands smelling like oatmeal for the rest of the day which is, in my opinion, a bad thing. However, I loved the Ocean Salt! I haven't tested it on my face yet but I am going to soon!
4. Assorted Nail Polishes!
For some reason I have been loving glittery nail polishes lately. I used to absolutely hate them but now I think they're so fun! I can't wait to use Glitzerland! I also am loving pale pastels. I have to start deciding which nail polishes to bring to college and I don't know where to begin!
![]() |
| Left to right: OPI Happy Anniversary, OPI Glitzerland, Chanel Nouvelle Vague, Chanel Lilac Sky, CND Air Dry Top Coat |










No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! I will try to reply to every comment as soon as possible. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to email me at merincashmere@gmail.com or go to my tumblr!