Saturday, October 16, 2010

I could listen to these songs forever!

I know I'm not the only person who doesn't have a problem with listening to songs on repeat for days. I just never get bored of some songs! Here are five songs that have been stuck in my head so far this semester:

1. Gone in September by Mike Posner. I'm personally not a huge fan of Mike Posner's song "Cooler Than Me." I think he sounds creepy and weird. However, the rest of his album is actually pretty good, and this is my favorite song from the album.



2.  Happier by Guster. Another Guster song! I listened to this on repeat when I was really sick a few weeks ago, and then I listened to it quite often during a family crisis I had after being sick. I wasn't even listening to the song very closely but I just liked how it sounded and the fact that it was talking about being happy! Apparently it's about "breaking up" with your friends and moving on. I still love it!



3. Let Me Down Easy by 2AM Club. I put one of their songs in one of my music posts from July. Their album came out about a month ago and I love it! This is one of the songs that stands out to me.




I can't find these last two songs on Youtube, but you should definitely look for them!

4. Two at a Time by Guster. This is a very simple, basic song about the story of Noah's Ark. With the meaning of the song put aside, I still think it's a great, relaxing song, if not a little bit eerie. I could listen to it forever! Some people might find it boring though.

5. Forever Young by Last Gang. I heard this song on an episode of Gossip Girl last season (I think it was the season finale) and it was a pain to track down. I heard it in the background but it was hard to find it because it's not a very popular song like most songs on Gossip Girl. Eventually I found it on their Myspace and I was able to download it. 

What are some of your favorite songs right now? Later tonight I'm going to make a pre-game playlist, because we all know those are the most important college songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! I will try to reply to every comment as soon as possible. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to email me at merincashmere@gmail.com or go to my tumblr!