When I'm cleaning my room I like to have relaxing music playing in the background. However, I don't want it to be so relaxing that I fall asleep! Here are four of my favorite songs from the "Cleaning My Room!" playlist.
1. What Would Jay-Z Do? by Ben Lee
I could have sworn I posted this on my blog before. I can't find it though! It's so good that it's worth posting twice. I love all of Ben Lee's songs.
2. Whistle for the Choir by The Fratellis
My sister introduced me to this band. She always made me listen to them in her car and I was always like "Ugh nooo let's listen to Hits 1 on Sirius/XM!" However, I'm glad she made me listen to them. This song is my favorite!
3. Look Out Sunshine by The Fratellis
This is another one of my favorite songs by The Fratellis!
4. Do You Know What I'm Thinking by Linus of Hollywood
I posted about Linus of Hollywood a few months ago. I love him. If you like the music I post, you should definitely check out his albums! He's amazing!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! I will try to reply to every comment as soon as possible. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to email me at merincashmere@gmail.com or go to my tumblr!