Thursday, January 6, 2011

Washing Your Face In Style

This is going to be a quick post! I was cleaning out my closet yesterday and I was so excited about it. I took all of the hanging things out of my closet and threw them onto my bed. I took all of my handbags out of my closet. I removed all of my old binders from elementary and middle school. I was starting to sort through them, removing all of the paper so that I could recycle it. Then, all of a sudden, I had a spasm in my back or something! I was in horrible pain and I had to move all of the clothes off of my bed so that I could lie down. I thought I could sleep it off but I'm still in a lot of pain! I'm so bummed out because I was really excited to be cleaning my closet out. Hopefully it feels better in a few days so that I can get back to it!

I used to use regular headbands to hold my hair back while washing my face. But when I came across the Microfiber Headband, sephora.com, $11 I decided to try it for fun. I quickly became obsessed. Since it is velcro, it means you can tighten it to fit your head perfectly. Since it is so wide it really does keep all of your hair out of your face, even little wispy ones on the hair line! I just put my hair up in a bun, wrap this around my head and then I'm ready to go. My friend always made fun of me for wearing it because she thought I looked absolutely ridiculous. She didn't get why I was wearing this weird white thing when I could just wear a thin elastic headband. But once she got one of her own, she fell in love too!

I also love the Mimi's Diva Dryer microfiber products. They have hair towels, hair turbans, headbands and facial mitts! I bought the Diva Dryers Facial Mitt/Headband Combo kit, amazon.com, $8.49. I got a pink set and they're absolutely adorable! Click here to see other Diva Dryer's products.

I do prefer the Sephora Microfiber headband because it's a little thinner and really wraps around the head well. However, the Diva Dryers one is so cute, it's hard to pass up! I think that everyone should own one of these. They're seriously amazing and make face washing a lovely experience!

1 comment:

  1. o0o0 that's cool! I get my head bands from Daiso :P haha its cute and it works!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! I will try to reply to every comment as soon as possible. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to email me at merincashmere@gmail.com or go to my tumblr!