If you're familiar with my blog, you're probably also familiar with the program SelfControl (click here to read my post about it). It allows you to block certain websites (such as Facebook!) to help you get work done. Unfortunately, it is for Macs only. However, I woke up this morning to a Facebook message from one of my friends showing me two similar downloads for your PC! It's good timing, since the semester is just starting up again!
The first one is a Firefox extension called LeechBlock. It seems to have a few more options for customization, it looks really fun! Click here for a good page showing examples of configurations you can set up!
The second one is a Google Chrome extension called StayFocusd! This has a bunch of different settings for you to play around with as well.
I think that these are two great options to help you stay on track while doing homework!
I made a ton of progress on my closet cleaning adventure yesterday, and I will hopefully be posting pictures within the next few days!





I think you mean SelfControl is for macs only... ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks for this
ReplyDeletehttp://berealbehappy.blogspot.com
Anonymous - THANK YOU! I wrote this way too late at night and obviously wasn't focused enough! whoopsies haha
ReplyDeleteJ. Ashley - you're welcome!
Thanks so much! I definitely needed StayFocused!
ReplyDelete